Infectious Disease Protection - Disposable Goggles
Disposable Protection Against Splashes of Body Fluids
- Disposable infectious disease-control goggles protect against splashes of saliva and other body fluids. Unlike other Tempshield products, they DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST CRYOGENIC SPLASHES.
- They also protect against smoke and other particulates.
- The PET (Mylar®) clear goggles have an all-around foam seal for comfort and an elastic head strap.
- The visibility area has an anti-fog coating.
- This item is latex-free.
- Available as a single unit, it ships in an individual poly bag.
- Meets OSHA 1910:1030 standards and is CE-marked (Cat. II).
- For important information from the manufacturer watch this video.
CAUTION: NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH ANY CRYOGENIC APPLICATION.
Tempshield Return Policy:
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 email@example.com 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information