Protection from Splashes and Contact Cold
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F)
- Made from state-of-the-art waterproof materials that are lightweight for comfort and ease of movement
- Multiple lengths available for maximum safety
- Adjustable straps at the neck and waist to ensure a proper fit
- Quick-release buckles at the neck and waist for swift on/off function
- Safety certified to meet EU standards for CE Cat. III: EN 511, EN 388, EN ISO 13688
- Applications: dispensing/transferring cryogenic liquids, handling of cryogenic samples into or removing from storage vessels
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
The Cure. It's in Your Hands.™
|10% of our PINK Product Sales goes to cancer research and support services.|
Tempshield Return Policy:
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. We are can assist by emailing you a return label. The charges from the return label will be deducted from your refund. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information