How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid.
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss.
- Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
- Tempshield's gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size.
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed