LOX Safety Kits
Splash and Contact Cold Protection from the Extreme Hazards of Liquid Oxygen
The LOX Safety Kit provides the essential PPE for those working with liquid oxygen. Each kit includes a LOX-Glove® pair, a LOX-Apron™ and a Cryo-Protection® Face Shield.
Tempshield LOX Product Features:
- Static dissipative
- Flame resistant
- Protection from liquid oxygen splashes
- Provides superior LOI (Limited Oxygen Index) results
- Applications: General operations involving liquid oxygen, handling cryogenic valves, supply cylinders and transfer hoses, filling and delivering cryogenic compressed gas cylinders
- Industries: Aerospace, Industrial cryogenic gas delivery and use, Bio-medical, Home health oxygen services, Laboratory
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss
- Tempshield’s gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed
Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
|S||6 3/4 in||7–8 in|
|M||7 3/16 in||8–9 in|
|L||7 9/16 in||9–10 in|
|XL||8 1/16 in||10–11 in|
|XXL||8 1/16 in||11–12 in|
|3XL||8 1/16 in||12–13 in|
|S||171 mm||178–202 mm|
|M||182 mm||203–228 mm|
|L||192 mm||229–253 mm|
|XL||204 mm||254–278 mm|
|XXL||204 mm||279–304 mm|
|3XL||204 mm||305–330 mm|
Tempshield Return Policy:
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 email@example.com 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. We are can assist by emailing you a return label. The charges from the return label will be deducted from your refund. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information