Splash and Contact Cold Protection from the Extreme Hazards of Liquid Oxygen
- Static dissipative
- Flame resistant
- Protection from liquid oxygen splashes
- Provides superior LOI (Limited Oxygen Index) results
- Adjustable straps at the neck and waist to ensure a proper fit
- Quick-release buckles at the neck and waist for swift on/off function
- Lightweight, waterproof and comfortable
- Applications: General operations involving liquid oxygen, handling cryogenic valves, supply cylinders and transfer hoses, filling and delivering cryogenic compressed gas cylinders
- Industries: Aerospace, Industrial cryogenic gas delivery and use, Bio-medical, Home health oxygen services, Laboratory
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
Tempshield Return Policy:
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 email@example.com 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. We are can assist by emailing you a return label. The charges from the return label will be deducted from your refund. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information