Splash and Contact Cold Protection from the Extreme Hazards of Liquid Oxygen
- Static dissipative
- Flame resistant
- Protection from liquid oxygen splashes
- Provides superior LOI (Limited Oxygen Index) results
- Adjustable straps at the neck and waist to ensure a proper fit
- Quick-release buckles at the neck and waist for swift on/off function
- Lightweight, waterproof and comfortable
- Applications: General operations involving liquid oxygen, handling cryogenic valves, supply cylinders and transfer hoses, filling and delivering cryogenic compressed gas cylinders
- Industries: Aerospace, Industrial cryogenic gas delivery and use, Bio-medical, Home health oxygen services, Laboratory
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss
- Tempshield’s gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed
Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
|S||6 3/4 in||7–8 in|
|M||7 3/16 in||8–9 in|
|L||7 9/16 in||9–10 in|
|XL||8 1/16 in||10–11 in|
|XXL||8 1/16 in||11–12 in|
|3XL||8 1/16 in||12–13 in|
|S||171 mm||178–202 mm|
|M||182 mm||203–228 mm|
|L||192 mm||229–253 mm|
|XL||204 mm||254–278 mm|
|XXL||204 mm||279–304 mm|
|3XL||204 mm||305–330 mm|
Tempshield Return Policy:
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. We are can assist by emailing you a return label. The charges from the return label will be deducted from your refund. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information